- Are you tired of taking pills for your thyroid problems, but never getting better?
- Have you been to doctor after doctor, looking for help, but still feel there is still something wrong?
- Are you having side effects from your medications and want to try something new?
- Would you like to stop taking some of your medications because you don’t need them anymore?
- Are your thyroid lab tests normal, but you still don’t feel right?
- Have you tried every diet in the book but can’t get the pounds off?
- Are you ready to look beyond a pill for your symptoms, and investigate the underlying causes? And learn what to do about them?
- Would you like to have better blood sugar control?
I Can Help!
: I want to work with people who are ready to be active partners in their quest for health. I help people of all ages look for the underlying root causes of dysfunction, not just focus on treating the symptoms. Toxicity, nutritional deficiencies, chronic infections and emotional and physical trauma cause the vast majority of chronic illnesses.
I treat people who want help with
- Thyroid problems
- Weight control
- Metabolic syndrome and prediabetes
- Diabetes, both type 1 and Type 2
- Adrenal disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- PMS and menstrual cycle problems
- Autoimmune disorders
- Food and environmental allergies
- Digestive disorders
- Growth problems (short stature, tall stature)
- Abnormal pubertal development
- Failure to thrive, underweight
- Eating disorders
- Lyme and coinfections
- Chronic Epstein Barr virus and other viral infections
- Mold illness
- Anxiety, depression, brain fog
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain syndromes
- Preventive health assessment
- Prenatal counseling
- Vaccine injury
- Acute COVID infection, long COVID
- Bioidentical hormone replacement, including estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone
List of Services Offered at Whole Health Catalysts
Traditional, holistic appointments. Generally, the first one is 90-120 min long, during which I review your history, do a physical exam, and order some labs. There is always a lot of teaching during these appointments, too, with lots of handouts that reinforce what we talk about. Generally I see patients in 3-4 weeks after the lab results are back, and had a few weeks to implement some of the recommendations that I made during the first visit.
Cost: first visit: $450 for my services (this does not include labs or supplements). For subsequent visits, I bill by the time we spend together, at the rate of $450/hour.
Autonomic Response Testing: this is a variation of Clinical Kinesiology, developed by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt. This form of testing asks questions of the biofield using muscle testing to find problems, infections, toxicity, organ stress, and more, and determine which therapies and supplements would be best for you.
Cost: first visit: introductory rate of $200, generally takes 90-120 min; the price will go up in the near future. Subsequent visits will be billed at $225/hour, prorated by time spent together.
PhotonWave light therapy. Colored, flickering light activates the brain and the body to impact the endocrine system, the detoxification pathways, the emotions, and many other parts of you.
Cost: $10 per 10 minute program; often I will run 2 programs in a session.
Cymatherapy (sound therapy) with the Acoustic Meridian Intelligence 850 device. This machine uses sound waves to effect healing. Sessions take 30 minutes, and there are 20 different programs for different goals. I recommend you plan on two sessions/week for 6 weeks to get maximal benefit from each program.
Cost: $40 per session, with a discount for a package of 12 sessions.
AO scans: more info here: https://youtu.be/DVlWKQVskoc
Scan / optimization for 2 weeks $75
Inner Voice twice/week for 4 weeks $50
coMra sessions. The coMra professional device, the Delta, delivers ultrasound, magnetic energy, infrared and colored lights to treat chronic pain & stimulate tissue regeneration and repair. coMra Palm device for $50/month.
Cost for a Delta session: depends on the duration of time, range $50-$100.
Oligoscan: This technology uses UV light to measure 16 heavy metals and 21 minerals in the skin of the palm of your hand. Cost: $115, plus an additional $10 if you don’t know your blood type. Results and recommendations can be discussed during a traditional visit. I also offer a periodic Detox 101 group class for $25 to discuss general detoxification principles.
Juvent Micro-Impact Platform. The Juvent utilizes a safe, multi-patented, and scientifically established technology that gently and naturally improves muscle strength and function, circulation, and skeletal health. One stands on the platform and the machine delivers 0.3 Joules of gentle impact. This can increase bone density, improve lymph and blood circulation, speed healing after lower extremity injuries and surgery. For more information: