- Are you tired of taking pills for your thyroid problems, but never getting better?
- Have you been to doctor after doctor, looking for help, but still feel there is still something wrong?
- Are you having side effects from your medications and want to try something new?
- Would you like to stop taking some of your medications because you don’t need them anymore?
- Are your thyroid lab tests normal, but you still don’t feel right?
- Have you tried every diet in the book but can’t get the pounds off?
- Are you ready to look beyond a pill for your symptoms, and investigate the underlying causes? And learn what to do about them?
- Would you like to have better blood sugar control?
I Can Help!
I want to work with people who are ready to be active partners in their quest for health. As a pediatric endocrinologist, I take care of young people with the terrible too’s: too heavy, too light, too tall, too short, too early, too late.
I treat people who want help with
- Thyroid problems
- Weight control
- Metabolic syndrome
- Diabetes, both type 1 and Type 2
- Adrenal disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Menstrual cycle problems
- Autoimmune disorders
- Food and environmental allergies
- Digestive disorders
- Growth problems (short stature, tall stature)
- Abnormal pubertal development
- Failure to thrive, underweight
- Eating disorders